Find your way...

April 25, 2012

ATLANTA INTERIOR DESIGNER: Killer Kitchens...

I think this one will speak for itself. The perfect kitchen really does it for me... I love to cook & entertain so the kitchen is always the hot spot in our little abode. The kitchen and keeping room (living area off of the kitchen) are the places that we naturally gather with friends & family when there's a good meal in the works. Here are some kitchens that are worth a second look...


Come on, this is the ultimate happy kitchen!
This reminds me of my dear Ashley from the Ashley Williams Design.



Craving of the day month: white & gray counter tops!
Add Industrial pendants? Don't mind if I do...

Black, Red, and White...modern colors with a retro feel.


May be ghoulish to some, but BLACK is my happy color :) 

Happy Cooking!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment