Find your way...

October 22, 2014

ATLANTA INTERIOR DESIGNER...Girly Pink Paradise...

Happy Fall!! 

Recently I completed a really fun project working on a 2 year old's toddler room. Mom had one requirement...PINK. I am not sure we could cram enough pink into this room. 
It turned out absolutely adorable!

BEFORE





 I took those with my iPhone, not the best photography I've ever taken :)





AFTER


Tell me this isn't a little girls dream? This turned out so cute. And I love that as she gets older we could swap out the paint color & accents for an entirely different look.


The wall color is Sherwin-Williams Impatiens Petal.


We had the existing bed, chest of drawers, and vanity painted. 
We didn't want the typical white-white so we chose Benjamin Moore's Gray Owl with color Horizon as an accent.


Reading nook.


Soapstone giraffe...because, why not ?!


This is my super tough client, Riley, in her new reading nook! Isn't she precious? I think she likes it...

Thanks for having such great taste, Riley!

Happy Designing,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment