Find your way...

January 12, 2012

Atlantas AmericasMart...

It's Market week at Atlanta's AmericasMart!!

For those of you who do not know, the Mart (as I call it), is a massive multi-building wholesale market open to the trade (designers, furniture showroom buyers, etc). It's open year round, but four times a year, they have a market/show where temporary vendors are set up. They also host seminars and events during show which make it very fun & a little bit of a mad house! I'll be going twice this week and cannot wait to share our great finds & experiences with you. I feel very lucky to be a designer in a city that has this resource.

On day one, my client & I will will be looking for lamps, accessories, and rugs  for several of her spaces. We have a huge to do list...but we can get it done! On day two, the next group will be looking for accents, artwork, and I am really hoping to find a dream sectional for my own home.

I have been looking into this for what seems like two years now. Although, I have a lot I'm about to do in my own space, I spend much much more time on my clients homes than my own abode. This year I really hope to set some time aside for me & my hubby's space...I think we deserve it.

Let's talk about how I really love the style of these Restoration Hardware sectionals:



Yum-o!

I really love the sleek, contemporary track arms with an overstuffed down cushion. Yes, please! I found a manufacturer that has RH type pieces & guess what? They will be at Market this week. Score! I'll keep you updated on my progress...more to come next week on our super-finds!

For more things I love, check out the Office Space and Homes and Inspiration pages.

Wish me luck,
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment