Find your way...

November 14, 2011

Creek Tree Project...

This was definitely one of my favorite clients! She is one of the nicest women I've ever met, has a great eye for design, and her home is just beautiful! I love taking before and after pictures from a true beginning when there's concrete on the floor & no paint on the walls.

Check out some of the photographs!


Entrance Before

After

Foyer Before

After


                                                                 Main living area Before

After

After

 After


 Wine cellar close up before

After


A lot of the items featured could be found at one point or another at IO Metro, of course I can't give away all the details to keep the integrity of the project. Feel free to send me a message if you have specific questions about items shown.


I would love to hear your comments!

Happy Designing!
Heather

 (some of the pictures are a little grainy because my camera got stuck on a wierd setting for a minute)

No comments:

Post a Comment