Find your way...

November 12, 2011

Tis the season...

It's the first official post! 

 I have tons of thoughts, ideas, projects, and inspiration that I can't wait to share with you.  I will be showing you my design projects, DIY ideas, recipes, and what we're doing to make our house a "home" as well.

Let's jump to it...In the spirit of November and big dinners I figured that I would start out with some fabulous tablescapes!


Better Homes & Gardens.
Pears are all the rage this season!

 

Better Homes & Gardens.


chron.com
This one makes me want to take in a deep breath of crisp air.
I love the fresh greenery & roses with painted pears. Simple & Elegant.



jgids.com
Winter white New Years dinner party?
 You could also replace the pears with fresh artichokes.... love some artichokes.



    theweddingcouturier.com
A tad on the casual contemporary side.

 

Dineanddish.net
 I had to throw this classic Christmas theme in.
Doesn't this make you feel all warm & fuzzy inside?

Let's get cooking... Bon appetit :)

Heather

1 comment: