Find your way...

December 15, 2011

ATLANTA INTERIOR DESIGNER: Hand Painted Wallpaper...

I'm sure some of you have seen this but it's officially been added to my growing to-do list. Hand-painted wallpaper. My good designer friend Ashley from Vogue Abode tried this and it turned out amazing. So even though I'm feeling fairly confident I can pull this off, I have little problem with this thing called patience.

Basically, using a pattern or stencil, you create a wall (or entire room) of a design that resembles a wallpaper motif.

I originally saw this one



And these eventually led me to an incredible website, cuttingedgestencils.com, which made my head start spinning with ideas!

Check some of these out:








It list goes on for days with the most amazing stenciling I've ever seen. They have categories for Holiday, Damask, Floral, Geometric, Nursery, Tree and Branch, etc, so you are sure to find the perfect match.

It kind of makes me want to stencil the entire house :)

will get this in our new home office/loft space, even if it takes me a month to complete. I'll make sure to take pictures of the process.

Whats your favorite stencil design?

XO-
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment