Find your way...

December 1, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide...

Welcome to December!!

This is one of my favorite months out of the year and it's finally cold here in Georgia which I love! I hope that you've been getting your holiday shopping on a roll because the time will be here before you know it! This season, I.O. Metro is featuring a gift collection that I wanted to share. Here are some of my favorite picks...

Fur Throws!
These are amazingly soft and are available in ivory, rust, charcoal, turquoise, and green. I have a green throw of my own and it one of the coziest things in my house...aside from my two beagles and my husband :)




Soy Candles by Archipelago!
These puppies last for 90 hours and come in the BEST fragrances such as Hyacinth, Orange, Currant, Lemongrass, Lindenwood, Vanilla, Verbena, Arugula and Expresso. These are truly the best candles I've ever tried.



These are three of my favorites, but there are plenty to choose from.

American Fashion Designers at Home

Rajasthan

American Dior

They are also carrying some fabulous ornaments at a super affordable price (can't beat that!) Great for a shiny new present or trimming the tree!





 
Check out the whole collection at  http://www.iometro.com/accessories/holiday

I hope this has gotten you in the gift giving mood! Make sure to check out the entire Holiday Collection from I.O. Metro!


Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment