Find your way...

December 14, 2011

Office Space...

It has been a crazy busy week and I've definitely been lacking on the blog-front! I have a lot of ideas and great projects that I've been working on this week, including a bachelor pad, which doesn't come around quite as often as the family or women's space.

I have a ton of home projects that I've been gathering inspiration for as well & can't wait to get started. One of the areas is an upstairs loft that I would like to turn into our home office.

Pondering how I feel about a few of these looks:







I love these because I'm definitely into the black desk idea! Fitting, considering that black is my all time favorite power color. I have to remember that my husband lives here too, so I can't go as crazy feminine as I might of let myself otherwise.

I'm going to make the most amazingly-thrifty office I can. I've have all these DIY ideas swirling around my head these last couple weeks. On this list will be refinishing an oak desk with a fancy new black coat & hardware, hand painting "wallpaper" on the main wall, finding the perfect chair to refinish/reupholster, and finally putting that mercury glass spray paint to good use on a new lamp....this is going to be fun! More of all of this coming soon!

By the way, has anyone seen the amazingly adorable hardware from Anthropology?







My favorite is the antiqued mercury glass look.

You can see the whole collection here.

Well loves, looks that's all for now. Lots & lots coming soon so stay tuned...

Happy Designing!
Heather

Photos from Decorpad

No comments:

Post a Comment