Find your way...

January 16, 2012

Atlanta's AmericasMart Part 2...

So I'm back to reality...it was a busy, fun, yet tiring two days at the Mart. I found some great things for my client! We've been endlessly searching for rugs in a bright, colbalt-type rug and finally found a few that were gorgeous!

Isn't this color beautiful?

 
Adorable pillows from Classic Home.

 The second day was just for fun, but I did not have the luck I had hoped for in finding my dream sectional.

 Sort of blurry, but here I am in my favorite chair in the Fourhands showroom!

Aren't these amazing?


 My adorable good designer friend also at Fourhands.

I didn't take as many photos as I had hoped, but I at least picked up a million catelogs. Here are of the other things I loved, according to my IPhone :)

 I love that grouping hanging above the sectional!

Cute idea- bench sectional in bar height. Cozy :)

 Loving the industrial style pendants!

Blue velvet tuxedo chair with chrome nail heads.

 Solid wood pub table with tufted back bar stools.

  Rustic tear drop chandelier

 Canopy bed by Peninsula


All in all it was a successful trip & I'm a happy gal. Do you like what you see?

Have a great week!
Heather





No comments:

Post a Comment