Find your way...

January 3, 2012

Here's to the best year yet...


It's hard to believe that it's already another year, they seem to go by quicker every time! There's something about it being a new year that gives people a fresh outlook on life...new goals, new dreams, new beginnings. I'm so thankful for the many wonderful things that happened to me this past year. On the top of this list would be building stronger relationships with my family & friends, marrying my very best friend & of course the official launch of Heather Elizabeth Designs and being lucky enough to work with some amazing families! To say that I'm excited for the upcoming year is definitely an understatement.

Be sure to tune in for some incredible style inspiration, some of my upcoming spaces, and DIY projects (that I swear when I get two full days off I will tackle with full force)!

January, in particular, should be especially entertaining with the upcoming market at Atlanta's AmericasMart next week and it being the first month in the year that's bringing back COLOR!

Thank you to my readers & here's to a happy, healthy, and wonderful new year to all!

Happy January :)

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment