Find your way...

January 10, 2012

Color of the month...

GREEN
As you know by now, my heart generally belongs to black when you're talking favorite colors. However, my favorite color-color is most definitely green. Check out these furniture & home ideas that are sure to leave you feeling green with envy!
 

Martha Stewart Collection


Green vanity with bamboo-esk framed mirror & fresh foliage!

Floor stenciling! See this post about where to find amazing stencils!

I love this bedside chest- absolutely adorable!

Green geometric wallpaper

I love the idea of painting interior doors green (or any color to go along with your color scheme).

Green makes me feel happy & connected to the Earth...hope that's not too hippy for you because... it's true :)

Happy Designing!
Heather

Photos 1 MarthaStewart.com
Photos 2-5 decorpad
Photo 6 adesignstory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment